Saturday, January 26, 2008


How do you find my new transport to and from anywhere I go???
:) (:

See, 1 week has passed, damn soo fast....i got homework...ARGHH!!!
I hate assignments....gotta run along thru everything this time....

I feel awesome this morning when I had an 11-hr sleep, power lahh sehh!
I feel no tension now...

So anw, I've been listening to Lostprophet's lately.
I used to shun the band due to its name...
but they're just a band...
and their songs are not religious anyway...so that's alrite.

I find 9 of the total 12 songs in their latest album easy to be my type of sound.
My favourite phrase from the entire album...

Lipgloss Lies, doin the time.
Never gonna miss what I left behind.
If I get the chance I'll do it again.
I wouldn't change it! Change it!
Change It! Change It!

I did some blog reading and this is what I have to say for myself

I seriously need to start something new.
My fuse's been dead for awhile now.
I need to start fighting my everyday riot.
I've played this scene before.
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor.

And to a certain blog I read today

Maybe someday you will grow
Maybe someday you will know
Maybe someday you will end these tears and go

For all these time my friend, you still can't catch tomorrow.

And About The Weekend,

Tomorrow's a new day and yeahh,
Somewhere else will I go

There is still much left undone
Give me something to believe in
Give me someone to believe in
For all these times, and it starts today.

Labels: